News - Current and Archived
Artists' Health Fair (Nov. 5th, 2010)
Come join West Side at the free health fair!
For ALL artists, arts administrators, and their families.
Saturday, November 6, 2010
10:00 am – 2:00 pm
People’s Center Health Services
425 20th Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55454
- West Side’s staff will be present to give HIV testing
- Info and presentations from representatives of health insurance, low-cost clinics, nutrition, fitness, and alternative care
- Free health screenings and flu shots
- Free sample yoga sessions
- NEW THIS YEAR: Medical exams, by appointment. A Nurse Practitioner from People’s Center Health Services can provide a more comprehensive exam, i.e. complete physical, evaluation of illness or injury or gynecological exam/pap smear. Springboard for the Arts’ Artists’ Access to Healthcare (AAH) program will provide a $40 voucher to use towards the cost of services at your appointment (for most, appointments cost $40 or less)
Please click here for more information about the health fair.