During Calendar 2015 West Side Community Health Services' patient services included:
- 35,676 unique patients served.
- 28,402 unique patients called us their medical home.
- 10,428 unique patients got dental care from us.
- 132,305 visits were provided at 17 medical and dental
- 86% of patients were from communities of color including
Asian, African American, American Indian or Latino.
- 98% had incomes below 200% of poverty.
- 41% did not have health insurance;46% were
enrolled in Medicaid or other public health insurance.
- 56% were best served in a language other than English.
- Our Health Care for the Homeless program brought medical
and support services to 2,653 individuals in four shelters
and other community settings.
- Our Health Start School-Based Clinics program, the only
provider of comprehensive health services to adolescents in
the St. Paul public schools, served 3,531, 54% of whom were
- Our HIV/AIDS program served 160 plus HIV infected individuals.
- In the annual patient survey, 97% of West Side patients
reported satisfaction with their care and would likely
recommend West Side clinics to others.